Sunday, July 24, 2011

PCPA

Oh goodness, it's been awhile.

Well, there's been some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I may have a job while I'm up there...maybe.

The bad news is I might not have a place to live.

The woman whom I was supposed to be renting a room from recently found out her son was diagnosed with lymphoma, so he will now be living in the room since they will have to take care of him.

Bummer. I had a super reasonable price on rent too. Definitely affordable.

Anyway, that's besides the point. Any way you cut it, I have about 3 months worth of bills saved up. I've been working hard towards my goal and over the summer to save as much as I can.

I can only work a very limited amount while in school because of the intensity of the program, and therefore, I am asking all of you for help.

Even if you only contribute $1, it is $1 closer to my goal.

Please consider contributing to my PCPA fund via chipin.com

Thank you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment