Thursday, January 6, 2011

Background

Hi All!

So here's the story: I had been living with my ex-boyfriend for about 8 months. We were not able to stop living with each other because of financial circumstances, but finally, things came to a head and we decided we couldn't live with each other anymore. He got to move back in with his parents, but unfortunately, I didn't have that choice. So, I decided to live in my car until I could find a job that allowed me to follow my dreams and still be in school and do theatre.

Many people think I'm crazy. Perhaps I am. But I believe this is where I'm meant to be right now, and I am looking forward to all of the things I will learn from this experience.

These are the stories of my adventures as I embark on this exciting new journey in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment